26 June 2006

AM I EVERYWHERE?

By davidng

Last year, I had a decidedly Jungian experience, which is odd for me as a rational scientific sort. This synchronicity event happened at a local bookstore where I was searching for an issue of a Canadian magazine called Maisonneuve, a publication nice enough to print an essay of mine. As I was looking over the rack, my eyes wandered and noticed an issue of The Believer, where lo and behold, I saw my name on the front cover - a very observable and clear “by DAVID NG”, written with agreeable font, and even flanked by two pretty star icons. I hurriedly flipped through the magazine to see if I could find any information on this author, confused that my life had perhaps become so busy that I was submitting articles without even knowing it.

Article

No comments: